Topics Related to Your Search
Project Management Solutions
Application Lifecycle Management(ALM)
Testing and Analysis
Application Management and Maintenance
Business Process Management (BPM)
Embedded Application Development
Treasury / Cash / Risk Management
1 - 25 of 492 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Rally Software
A Project Manager's Survival Guide to Going Agile
- (Free Research) This paper focuses on re-defining the job of project manager to better fit the self-managed team environment, one of the core Agile principles. Special emphasis is placed on the shift to servant leadership, with its focus on facilitation and collaboration
by Jama Software
Requirements Management Redefined
- (Free Research) Requirements management is critical to the success of a project but can be a pain to fully implement. Read this paper to find out what is really required to be successful at requirements management and how requirements management is being redefined to provide a faster, easier, more collaborative way to ensure project success.
by VersionOne Inc.
The Agile Project Manager
- (Free Research) This white paper will explore the impact agile development methodologies are having on the Project Management community, what new skills are required, and what the Project Manager can do to ease the transition.
Android to Windows 8 Part 2: Creating Your First Windows Store Project
- (Free Research) In this post from an industry insider, discover ways in which Android developers can make the transition to Windows 8 application development, specifically on creating a Windows store project. Read on for detailed rundowns of template options and tips and best practices for naming and marketing your project.
What CFOs Should Ask their Software Development Leaders
- (Free Research) This paper illustrates a new way of thinking about the funding of IT software projects, one that considers funding in terms of investment, and value as an expansive, longitudinal variable.
How to Spot a Failing Project
- (Free Research) Only about one-third of all projects are complete successes. Download this paper to take a look at the early warning signs in an IT project and what you can do to make the project a success.
by Micro Focus
Continuous Quality Assurance whitepaper
- (Free Research) <p>Read this white paper to learn how a continuous quality assurance approach focusing on requirements, change, and test management can help provide the visibility, control and validation to efficiently deliver quality software.</p>
by Rally Software
The Forrester Wave: Project/Program Portfolio Management, Q4 2012
- (Free Research) In this detailed white paper, discover what Forrester experts have to say about the major PPM trends and vendors. Explore key takeaways and findings on everything from business agility to agile development and one-size-fits-all approaches to PPM, as well as detailed breakdowns of vendor strengths and weaknesses.
by itelligence, Inc.
E-Book: Managed SAP Hosting: How to evaluate the providers and ensure a solid SLA
- (Free Research) In this e-book, experts share their advice on the things that can make or break a project. Readers will discover what the current market for managed hosting is like, what to include in an SLA, and the key considerations when selecting a hosted provider. Read this e-book to find out why SAP Hosting makes sense for your organization.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
7 Best Practices for Building Applications the Meet Business Requirements
- (Free Research) Read this white paper to learn how to effectively communicate software requirements to all software project stakeholders and enable development collaboration in order to deliver products that align with business and user expectations.
by Rally Software
Mastering the Iteration : The Heartbeat of Agile Development
- (Free Research) This white paper is an excerpt from the book "Scaling Software Agility: Best Practices for Large Enterprises", and describes the iteration pattern and activities that a team engages in to create tested, value-delivered code in a short time box.
by McCabe Software, Inc.
Using Code Quality Metrics in Management of Outsourced Development and Maintenance
- (Free Research) This paper provides answers to basic questions relating to the management of outsourced development and maintenance. What is the metrics approach to managing sub-contractors? What is the quality of the code expected to be that has been developed by the sub-contractor? Read on for the answers to these and other important considerations.
Expanding the boundaries of ALM
- (Free Research) This expert e-guide outlines the evolution of application lifecycle management (ALM) and explains the limitless possibilities of this growing process. Read this now and discover advice for successful ALM implementations, including what it can and can't do for your business, as well as common pitfalls to avoid and how to overcome them.
What is behind the rise of Application Lifecycle Management?
- (Free Research) This e-guide provides expert insight on trends that are driving application lifecycle management (ALM) adoption, and breaks down the process itself so organizations can implement it to their advantage.
Collaborative Reporting Architecture
- (Free Research) The Collaborative Reporting Architecture represents a breakthrough in BI by bringing not only technology, but also the principals of open source development, into reporting applications of any size and complexity.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Agile Software Development And The Factors That Drive Success
- (Free Research) In this Forrester report, 112 IT professionals were surveyed about their agile and traditional app development practices, how they measure success, and what their success rates are. Read to discover the common characteristics of the most successful organizations, and discover the truth behind some of the myths surrounding agile methods.
Effective Application Lifecycle Management helps Capital District Physicians
- (Free Research) With so many departments working on one development project, it's easy for projects to suffer from a lack of communication. Watch this brief video to learn how a health insurance firm serving over 350,000 members implemented collaboration software to increase communication between different roles in their organization.
Computer Weekly – 12 March 2013: Will software-defined networking justify the hype?
- (Free Research) In this week's Computer Weekly, we take an in-depth look at one of the hottest emerging technologies – software-defined networking – and what it means for IT departments. We visit Iceland, home of the greenest datacentres, and see what they offer to CIOs. And we look at the growth of governance as a key task for CIOs. Read the issue now.
Computer Weekly – 19 February 2013: Software Developers in demand
- (Free Research) In this week's Computer Weekly, we look at why companies are struggling to attract the right talent for in-house IT. We investigate why CIOs are not happy with Oracle's Fusion strategy. And betting company William Hill tells us how mobile technology has changed the high street bookmaker. Read the issue now.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.