Topics Related to Your Search
Project Management Solutions
Application Lifecycle Management(ALM)
Testing and Analysis
Business Process Management (BPM)
Treasury / Cash / Risk Management
1 - 25 of 487 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Rally Software
A Project Manager's Survival Guide to Going Agile
- (Free Research) This paper focuses on re-defining the job of project manager to better fit the self-managed team environment, one of the core Agile principles. Special emphasis is placed on the shift to servant leadership, with its focus on facilitation and collaboration
by Jama Software
Requirements Management Redefined
- (Free Research) Requirements management is critical to the success of a project but can be a pain to fully implement. Read this paper to find out what is really required to be successful at requirements management and how requirements management is being redefined to provide a faster, easier, more collaborative way to ensure project success.
by VersionOne Inc.
The Agile Project Manager
- (Free Research) This white paper will explore the impact agile development methodologies are having on the Project Management community, what new skills are required, and what the Project Manager can do to ease the transition.
What CFOs Should Ask their Software Development Leaders
- (Free Research) This paper illustrates a new way of thinking about the funding of IT software projects, one that considers funding in terms of investment, and value as an expansive, longitudinal variable.
How to Spot a Failing Project
- (Free Research) Only about one-third of all projects are complete successes. Download this paper to take a look at the early warning signs in an IT project and what you can do to make the project a success.
by Micro Focus
Continuous Quality Assurance whitepaper
- (Free Research) <p>Read this white paper to learn how a continuous quality assurance approach focusing on requirements, change, and test management can help provide the visibility, control and validation to efficiently deliver quality software.</p>
by Rally Software
Agile Portfolio Management
- (Free Research) Access this interactive presentation to explore how strategic portfolio planning can help your business cultivate innovation, and learn why an agile approach to portfolio management can help you overcome the shortcomings of traditional methods.
by CA Technologies.
Expanding the boundaries of ALM
- (Free Research) This expert e-guide outlines the evolution of application lifecycle management (ALM) and explains the limitless possibilities of this growing process. Read this now and discover advice for successful ALM implementations, including what it can and can't do for your business, as well as common pitfalls to avoid and how to overcome them.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
7 Best Practices for Building Applications the Meet Business Requirements
- (Free Research) Read this white paper to learn how to effectively communicate software requirements to all software project stakeholders and enable development collaboration in order to deliver products that align with business and user expectations.
by itelligence, Inc.
E-Book: Managed SAP Hosting: How to evaluate the providers and ensure a solid SLA
- (Free Research) In this e-book, experts share their advice on the things that can make or break a project. Readers will discover what the current market for managed hosting is like, what to include in an SLA, and the key considerations when selecting a hosted provider. Read this e-book to find out why SAP Hosting makes sense for your organization.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Agile Software Development And The Factors That Drive Success
- (Free Research) In this Forrester report, 112 IT professionals were surveyed about their agile and traditional application development practices, how they measure success, and what their success rates are. Read to discover the common characteristics of the most successful organizations and discover the truth behind some of the myths surrounding agile methods.
by Rally Software
Mastering the Iteration : The Heartbeat of Agile Development
- (Free Research) This white paper is an excerpt from the book "Scaling Software Agility: Best Practices for Large Enterprises", and describes the iteration pattern and activities that a team engages in to create tested, value-delivered code in a short time box.
Applying Requirements to the Life Cycle
- (Free Research) Tune in to this podcast for an in-depth discussion about how requirements management can improve the entire development lifecycle, along with best practices of managing requirements for quality delivery, every time.
by McCabe Software, Inc.
Using Code Quality Metrics in Management of Outsourced Development and Maintenance
- (Free Research) This paper provides answers to basic questions relating to the management of outsourced development and maintenance. What is the metrics approach to managing sub-contractors? What is the quality of the code expected to be that has been developed by the sub-contractor? Read on for the answers to these and other important considerations.
What is behind the rise of Application Lifecycle Management?
- (Free Research) This e-guide provides expert insight on trends that are driving application lifecycle management (ALM) adoption, and breaks down the process itself so organizations can implement it to their advantage.
Collaborative Reporting Architecture
- (Free Research) The Collaborative Reporting Architecture represents a breakthrough in BI by bringing not only technology, but also the principals of open source development, into reporting applications of any size and complexity.
The Global State of the PMO 2012
- (Free Research) This 2012 benchmarking survey from ESI assesses the role of the Project/Programme Management Office (PMO), its development to full-blown maturity and value to the business.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.